Jefferson Gases Ltd, Yard D, upper Adhurst Business Park, London Road, Sheet, Petersfield, Hampshire, GU31 5AE.
Petersfield - 01730 634888, Portsmouth - 02392 808888, Chichester - 01243 960888
All Goods purchased through Our Site will be delivered within 3 working days after Our Order Confirmation unless otherwise agreed or specified during the Order process (subject to delays caused by events outside of Our control,). If We are unable to deliver the Goods on the delivery date, we will contact you to discuss an alternative delivery date. Delivery shall be deemed complete and the responsibility for the Goods will pass to you once We have delivered the Goods to the address you have provided. Ownership of the Goods passes to you once we have received payment in full of all sums due. Any refunds due under this Clause will be made using the same payment method that you used when ordering the Goods.
1. Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations, you have a legal right to a “cooling-off” period of seven working days, following the day on which you receive the goods. Within the 7 days you can cancel the Contract for any reason. This period begins once your order is submitted.
2. If you wish to exercise your right to cancel under this Clause, you must inform Us of your decision within the cooling-off. Please contact us via one of the options below. Cancellation by email is effective from the date on which you send Us your message. If you would prefer to contact Us directly to cancel, please use the following details: Telephone:02392 808888; Email: email@example.com; In each case, providing Us with your name, address, email address, telephone number, and Order Number.
3. We may ask you why you have chosen to cancel and may use any answers you provide to improve Our Goods and services, however, please note that you are under no obligation to provide any details if you do not wish to.
4. If goods have been delivered, we will arrange collection. Please ensure that the Goods are ready for collection at the agreed time and location in their original condition.
5. Refunds under this Clause will be issued to you within 14 calendar days of the following: The day on which We collect the Goods back.
6. Refunds under this Clause may be subject to deductions in the following circumstances: We will reimburse you in full on collection of the returned goods. Please be aware that payments made through Payment portals will be returned via the same payment method, less the Payment transaction fee. (unless these goods are faulty or have been delivered by us in error).
7. Refunds under this Clause will be made using the same payment method that you used when ordering the Goods.
By law, We must provide goods that are of satisfactory quality, fit for purpose, as described at the time of purchase, in accordance with any pre-contract information We have provided, and that match any samples or models that you have seen or examined (unless We have made you aware of any differences). If any Goods you have purchased do not comply and, for example, have faults or are damaged when you receive them, or if you receive incorrect (or incorrectly priced) Goods, please Contact us as soon as reasonably possible to inform Us of the fault, damage or error, and to arrange for a refund, repair or replacement.
Your available remedies will be as follows:
Beginning on the day that you receive the Goods (and ownership of them) you have a 30 calendar day right to reject the Goods and to receive a full refund if they do not conform as stated above.
If you do not wish to reject the Goods, or if the 30 calendar day rejection period has expired, you may request a replacement. We will bear any associated costs and will carry out the replacement within a reasonable time and without significant inconvenience to you. In certain circumstances, where a replacement is impossible or otherwise disproportionate, we may instead offer you the alternative (i.e. a replacement instead of a repair or vice versa) or a full refund.
If you request a repair or replacement during the 30 calendar day rejection period, that period will be suspended while We carry out the repair or replacement and will resume on the day that you receive the replacement or repaired Goods. If less than 7 calendar days remain out of the original period, it will be extended to 7 calendar days.
If, after a replacement, the Goods still do not conform (or if We cannot do so as previously described), you may reject them in exchange for a refund. To return Goods to Us for any reason under this Clause, please Contact us to arrange for a collection and return. We will be fully responsible for the costs of returning Goods under this Clause and will reimburse you where appropriate. Refunds (whether full or partial, including reductions in price) under this Clause will be issued within 14 calendar days of the day on which We agree that you are entitled to the refund. Refunds under this Clause will be made using the same payment method that you used when ordering the Goods.
For further information on your rights as a consumer, please contact your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards Office.